Rabu, 30 Desember 2009

Mendadak Melankolis

Tell me her name I want to know

The way she looks and where you go

I need to see her face… I need to understand

Why you and I came to an end


Tell me again I want to hear

Who broke my faith in all this years

Who lays with you that night when im here all alone

Remembering when I was your own


I let you go… I let you fly…

Why do I keep on asking why

I let you go… now that I found

A way to keep somehow


More than a broken vow…


Tell me the words I never said

Show me the tears you never shed

Give me the touch that one you promise, to be mine

Or has it vanished for all time


I close my eyes…

And dream of you and I and then I realize

There’s more to love than only bitterneses and lies

I close my eyes…


I give away my soul to hold you once again

And never let this promise end…



* Broken Vow – Lara Vabian

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar